- Hop-on, hop-off anywhere along the route
- 22 stops taking in the very best
- Buses leave every 15-20 minutes in summer
- Commentary in SIX languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Mandarin
- Fully experience ALL the sights and sounds in our"convertible" / "Cabriolet" bus – half-covered and half-open, it's the only way to travel in summer!
Big Bus offers the most unique Vancouver City Tour.
Cruise the city in our vintage double-deckers or one of our truly unique 'topless' convertible buses and explore the natural and urban landscapes of this beautiful city.
From the sandy beaches of English Bay to the snow-capped mountains nestled against the shore, visitors are bound to be impressed by the sights and sounds of this one-of-a-kind city tour.
Our full tour takes about 90 minutes and offers commentary in 6 languages, and with your two day ticket, there's plenty of time to hop-on, hop-off at any of our numerous stops around the city and take it all in at your own pace.
- Gastown - Big Bus Welcome Centre - on Water Street at the Steam Clock
- The Station - on the north side of Cordova Street at passenger loading
- Canada Place - west of the Pan Pacific Hotel at passenger loading
- Marriot Pinnacle Hotel - Hastings and Thurlow
- Hyatt Hotel - off Melville Street, near Burrand, on the north side of the hotel
- Vancouver Art Gallery - on Howe Street, just south of Georgia Street
- Bosman's Hotel/Holiday Inn - Howe Street at the Bosman's Hotel
- Quality Inn/Executive Inn - on Howe south of Drake Street in front of the Quality Inn
- Granville Island - 100 yards west of Starbucks on 2nd Ave W
- Entertainment District South - Chateau Granville Hotel, corner of Helmcken and Granville Streets
- Century Plaza Hotel & Spa - on the west side of Burrard Street across from Wall Centre
- West End - Davie - southwest corner of Davie & Thurlow at the passenger loading
- English Bay Beach - adjacent to Rain City Grille Restaurant
- Second Beach - on Lost Lagoon Drive at the shuttle stop
- Stanley Park & Aquarium - near the Malkin Bowl and behind the Pavilion's Rose Garden Teahouse
- Robson Shopping District - on Robson Street at the Empire Landmark Hotel
- Robson at Burrard - 20 yards west of Burrard near Canadian Greetings at the passenger loading
- Entertainment District North - the southwest corner of Robson and Granville at passenger loading
- Library Square - on Homer Street just north of Robson Street
- Georgian Court - on Beatty Street across from Georgian Court at passenger loading
- Sandman Hotel - Georgia Street and Cambie
- Chinatown - on West Pender Street in front of Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens