Depart from Honokohau Harbor on an exciting adventure to Kealalkekua Bay. Kona's most complete rafting tours covers 14 miles of these scenic shores. Discover sea caves, lava tubes and view amazing wildlife on this Hawaii Snorkeling Tour.
Duration: Approximately 4 Hours
Starts: Tour begins at Gentry's Marina at Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii.
Options from $0.00 to $0.00
Hawaii Snorkeling Tour
- Snorkel at Captain Cook’s Monument in Kealakekua Bay
- Explore the beautiful Kona Coast on this Hawaii Snorkeling Tour
- Potentially see dolphins, whales and other sea life native to Hawaii
- A picnic lunch is provided on the tour
- Snorkel through sea caves (dependent on ocean conditions)
- The Hawaii Snorkeling Tour is approximately 4-hours
Departing from Honokohau Marina located 3 miles north of Kailua-Kona, your captain will entertain you with Hawaiian folklore and Kona history as you travel along the scenic Kona coast. Keep a lookout for Hawaii spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, manta rays, humpback whales (during the winter months) and other marine life that are often encountered on the expedition.
Explore lava tubes and sea caves as you travel the inaccessable shores and get the feeling of traveling back in time on this remote coastline. Marvel at the incredible geology as your captains entertain you with their narration and excite you with their skillful driving in rafts just like the Navy seals and the U.S. Coast Guard use. Book this Hawaii Snorkeling Tour today.