Climb aboard a 24ft zodiac raft and enjoy an afternoon cruising along the water of the Big Island's rugged coastline; all while experiencing the beauty and majesty of nature's most magnificent sea creature, the whale.
Duration: Approximately 3 Hours
Starts: Tour begins at Gentry's Marina at Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii.
Options from $47.99 to $47.99
Whale Watching Tour
- Explore spectacular Kealakekua Bay and learn about various whale habitats
- Observe whales migrating toward their seasonal destinations
- Visit the site of Captain Cook's Monument
- Take a dip in the Marine Snorkel Preserve of Hawaii
- Take in panoramic views of Kohala, Place of Refuge & Waimea Hills
- This tour is approximately 3-hours
During the winter months, this Whale Watching tour is a must! It is during this time that whales, like the Humpback, migrate from Alaska to their calving grounds in Hawaii. This is a rare opportunity because whales rarely stay longer then a few weeks (sometimes a few months) in the waters off the Hawaii.
Enjoy an afternoon cruise along the waters of the Big Island's rugged coastline. The Whale Watching Tour ventures into the water where the experienced crew provides detailed information regarding the whales that migrate to Hawaii.
The Big Island is also known for great snorkeling, sport fishing and dolphin watching. Don't miss out on the fun! The 3-Hour Whale Watching Adventure Tour is an exciting experience for the entire family!
Guaranteed whale sighting during the 3-hour cruise or receive a free cruise to be used on a future date.