- Indulge your senses, with the Seattle Brunch cruise, as you dine on fine Northwest food
- Listen to livebackground music
- Get an amazing view of Seattle and Puget Sound
- Enjoy a Buffet meal consisting of Northwest egg scramble, tropical fruit display, Wardolf salad, prawn cocktail, country fried potatoes, a ham carving station and more on this Seattle Brunch Cruise
The romance of a cruise with the lazy air of Sunday morning makes an ideal atmosphere for a Brunch. Add to that, the spectacular views of the magnificent city of Seattle from the Elliott Bay, and you have got for yourself one magical time. Make your Sundays in Seattle extra special, with the Seattle Brunch Cruise.
The Cruise ship has three decks that are all open for you to explore. You can lounge around or check out the views of Seattle from the Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. Seattle city is famous for its beautiful Islands, the towering mountain ranges, and of course, the varied skyline that is carved out by the magnificent Skyscrapers. You can view all these sites at your own leisure on the cruise.
If you fancy a Northwest cuisine experience, then our cruise is just right for you. Enjoy a delicious Northwest buffet as you cruise with the menu listed below:
Seattle Brunch Cruise Menu:
- Tropical Fruit Display: Assorted pineapple, papaya, kiwi, melons, fresh seasonal fruit, and berries.
- Waldorf Salad: The royal version with apples, candied walnuts and dried cranberries with yogurt dressing on butter lettuce.
- Prawn Cocktail: Jumbo prawns with cocktail sauce.
- Northwest Egg Scramble: Scrambled eggs with northwest Gouda Cheese and Canadian Bacon.
- Country Fried Potatoes: Sauteed sliced red potatoes with diced onions and peppers.
- Chicken and Apple Breakfast Sausage: Locally made chicken and apple sausage baked and served with a real maple syrup glace.
- Smoked Salmon Display: With cream cheese, capers & bagels.
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast: Served with real Maple syrup.
- Fresh Pastries: Assorted basket of fresh pastries to include croissants, scones, and coffee cakes served with sweet butter and freezer jam.
- Chef's Ham Carving Station
Seattle Brunch Cruise menu items and pricing subject to change due to season.
Gratuities and applicable tax are additional.
All bookings by phone, on‐line or in person are final and non‐refundable.