Seattle CityPASS is a carefully selected collection of Seattle’s most popular, most famous attractions, priced a whopping 48% less than the cost of tickets purchased separately. The CityPASS youth price (ages 4-12) shaves 43% off individual ticket prices. Seattle CityPASS is valid for nine days.
Inside each Seattle CityPASS booklet are six actual admission tickets, each with a little tip revealing a CityPASS secret to skip main ticket lines. Plan an action-packed weekend -- or take up to nine leisurely days -- to explore Seattle’s shops, restaurants, and neighborhoods. Seattle CityPASS offer one admission to each attraction:
1. Space Needle: Day & Night admission: two visits to the top within 24 hours
2. Seattle Aquarium: general admission
3. Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour: one hour cruise
4. Pacific Science Center: general admission & one 2D or 3D IMAX® film
5. Woodland Park Zoo: general admission
6. The Museum of Flight: general admission
OR Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum: general admission
Booklets provide you with attraction information, transportation directions, best times to visit, a map, and expert advice on where to find distinctive Seattle tastes, goods, and off-beat places from the experts at National Geographic Traveler magazine. Plus discount coupons for photos at Space Needle, Museum of Flight Store and Savor Seattle’s Culinary Food Tour of Pike Place Market. Seattle CityPASS is your guide to Seattle – and it fits in your pocket.