- Enjoy the passionate Seattle Dinner Cruise with a 3 course buffet style meal on the Seattle waters.
- Cruise around Elliott Bay and Puget Sound as you watch the Sun go down.
- Live entertainment, music, and a dance floor on this Seattle Dinner Cruise
- The cruise features special white linen tables, marble tops, and Mahogany trim and spectacular chandeliers.
On this Seattle Dinner Cruise watching the sun setting over the sea, in the company of your loved ones, with soft music playing in the background, can make a delightful recipe for an enchanting evening. Our Seattle Dinner Cruise is the ultimate way to spend a very special evening with your friends or family. The perfect combination of unique menu that we choose for dinner and the sight of Seattle’s skyline changing its colors as time goes by will surely enchant you and make this event a special one.
Enjoy the views of Seattle city with a refreshing 3-course dinner buffet that will be specially prepared onboard. Live entertainment and music is provided so that you can shake your booty. A dance floor, special handicrafts gallery, and relaxing space are all the on the board of this dinner cruise. You do not need a reason to celebrate a night on this floating town on the Seattle waters. This Seattle Dinner Cruise is the flawless way to share an unforgettable experience with family, friends, and loved ones.
Enjoy spectacular view from your individual private table. The ever-changing sights of the city’s skyline, the gorgeous scenery and islands will surely boost up your spirits on this Seattle Dinner Cruise. The cruise will take you in the waters of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound.
The elegant Seattle Dinner Cruise features special white linen tables, marble tops, Mahogany trim, and spectacular chandeliers. You can also stroll outside the decks and enjoy the brilliant sunset. While you find your self immersed in this spirit you can also relax by having your favorite cocktail.
SAMPLE BUFFET MENU:
- Trio of Spreads with Flat Bread and Crackers: Hummus, Olive Tapenade and Roasted Red Pepper Almond spreads served with assorted flat breads and crackers.
- New England Chowder: Rich fish stock, cream with assorted catch of the day.
- Royal Argosy Signature Salad: Baby field greens, Granny Smith apples, Oregon blue cheese, candied walnuts and Bainbridge Island cinnamon swirl bread croutons tossed with a rosemary vinaigrette.
- Grilled Alaskan Salmon: Marinated and grilled Alaskan salmon topped with a fresh rosemary lemon butter sauce, served with market vegetables and pineapple rice.
- Tri-Colored Ravioli: Ricotta-mascarpone cheese-filled tri-colored ravioli and herbs, sun-dried tomato basil sauce and grilled vegetables served with Asiago cheese.
- Chevre and Wild Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast: Chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto ham, leeks, mushrooms and Montrachet cheese topped with brandy cream and mirepoix vegetables; served with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Tender Beef Burgundy: A classic dish of the Burgundy region of France, this rich and flavorful stew consists of tender beef medallions, thick with mushrooms and a Burgundy wine reduction sauce. Served with our signature garlic mashed potatoes and market vegetables.
- Northwest Cheesecake: A Northwest version of a New York classic with fresh strawberries and berry sauce drizzle.
Book your Seattle Dinner Cruise today.
- Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake: Chocolate cake layered with white raspberry mousse, finished with white chocolate shavings and dark chocolate drizzle.