- The San Francisco Wax Museum has something for every member of your family!
- Intricately detailed wax sculptures are extremely lifelike.
- One of the largest wax museums in the world
- The San Francisco Wax Museum offers more than 250 characters.
- Enjoy a fun and exciting learning environment.
The San Francisco Wax Museum in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf is home to over 250 internationally personalities. A millennium of history is represented in fabulous scenes from the birth of Christ through the most dramatic milestones in man's history.
The San Francisco Wax Museum shows life in all its aspects from A to Z - Artists to Zombies! Guest are inspired by the Last Supper in the Hall of Religions and Horrified by the chilling Chamber of Horrors. Our venue offers the worlds only wax tableaux of King Tut's Magnificent Tomb and the Palace of Living Arts, where history's most famous masters, as well as their masterpieces, come to life. As always, the incumbent President occupies his rightful place among the World Leaders, a few steps away from his illustrious Predecessors in the Presidential Library.
Let the Magic of Wax Artistry Transport You Through Time at the San Francisco Wax Museum!