- Ride on an authentic English Double Decker Bus
- See Japantown, Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, Civic Center, and Union Square.
- Narrated by a live, knowledgeable guide
- Stops at Golden Gate Park for those who want to travel to the museums
- Golden Gate Park Tour is approximately 1 hour
The Golden Gate Park tour departs from Union Square and heads along Geary St., past St. Mary's Cathedral and San Francisco's Japantown. From here we travel towards Alamo Square, home to the world famous "Painted Ladies" Victorian houses. The bus then whisks you to the beautiful Golden Gate Park. Within the park you can visit such renowned attractions as the De Young Museum, Japanese Tea Gardens and the new multimillion dollar California Academy of Sciences which features an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum and more all under one “living” roof.
On the return from Golden Gate Park, the bus travels to the famous Haight Ashbury district then up by Alamo Square for a second time before visiting the Civic Center and returning to Union Square.
Book this Golden Gate Park tour today!
Departs Daily at 10 AM, 11AM, 12pm, 1pm, 2PM, 3PM and 4PM from Union Square until September 2013 (outside of Macy’s).