Whether you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or are visiting from out of town for the first time, there is no better way to see the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz Island, or the Golden Gate Bridge than on the Catamaran Sunset Cruise.
- Set sail into a beautiful California sunset
- Enjoy sailing with no engine noise or exhaust fumes
- Enjoy a snack and drink bar available on board
- Take in incredible views of famous San Francisco landmarks
- Travel under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise lasts approximately an hour and a half
A friendly and professional crew will meet you at the J-Dock on Pier 39 where you’ll climb aboard a 55 or 65-foot catamaran, raise sail, point the vessel out to the San Francisco Bay, and take off into the bay!
As the sun settles over the city, enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and 2 complimentary drinks, while viewing these famous San Francisco attractions:
As you sail, spend your time inside a cozy enclosed cabin with 360-degree views of the passing scenery or hang out on the netting that doubles as a trampoline-like hammock.
- Telegraph Hill
- Alcatraz Island
- The Golden Gate Bridge
- The San Francisco Skyline
- Pier 39
A catamaran cruise is San Francisco's most exciting way to see the Bay. Come share the adventure on this beautiful sunset sail!
Tour is available in English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean.
Hors D'oeuvres Menu:
Spinach dip and sourdough french bread
Pico de Gallo and chips
Party mix and assorted nuts
Cheese and crackers
Grapes, veggies and ranch dressing