The Taste of San Francisco tour focuses on cuisines of the city’s diverse neighborhoods. Included are Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Mission, & many others. A pre-selected tasting menu will give a taste of each location’s personality. Your tour includes a free downtown loop tour - a Double-Decker bus ticket valid for 48 hours after your Taste of San Francisco tour.
Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
Starts: This tour begins at the Ferry Building at Pier One on the Embarcadero. The tour departs at 8:30 AM. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Options from $40.99 to $55.99
Save up to $4!
Taste of San Francisco
- Explore cuisine, including Italian, Chinese, Mexican, & seafood, among others
- Sample a variety of foods and learn about the neighborhoods and culture that produce it
- Taste of San Francisco tour is a walking tour but in small bites as not to weigh you down.
- This San Francisco culinary tour includes all food sampling costs
- This tour operates Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:30AM.
This San Francisco (ride, walk and chew) neighborhood tour skips the landmarks and shines a spotlight on our unique neighborhoods, diversities, histories and colorful cuisines.
1) CULINARY TOUR
You will tour some of our featured neighborhoods and assist in the selection of food items while learning about the neighborhood’s history and unique features. Where is the best place to have seafood in Fisherman’s Wharf? Which Chinatown restaurant has the best Dim Sum? Exploring the sheer number of spots would take weeks, but visitors on the Taste of San Francisco tour can get an enlightening, and delicious, overview in just five hours. Have Italian pastries in North Beach and an Irish Coffee at the Buena Vista Cafe escorted by knowledgeable tour guides.
2) SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN BUS TOUR
Your tour includes a free downtown loop tour - a Double-Decker bus ticket valid for 48 hours after your Taste of San Francisco tour.
A visit to San Francisco just wouldn't be complete without a ride aboard a San Francisco Double-Decker bus. The Downtown Loop shows you all of the highlights of the city. Enjoy an entirely live narrated 90 minute tour of San Francisco's most famous sites on this San Francisco double decker bus tour. The tour includes unlimited use for 48 hours so you can hop-on & hop-off the bus at any of the designated stops during the tour to browse, shop, & take pictures.
Explore the highlights of San Francisco at your own pace and simply hop on the next bus when you are ready to go to the next location. Buses arrive at each stop every 30-60 minutes.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – 2800 Leavenworth St
The Cannery, Cable Car, Ghirardelli Square, Hyde Street Pier, The Anchorage, Maritime Museum, Aquatic Park
- Barbary Coast – Outside Fog City Diner
Levi's Plaza, Fog City Diner, Telegraph Hill, Filbert Street, Steps to Coit Tower
- Ferry Building – One Market St
Ferries, Farmers Market, BART, Embarcadero Shopping, AT&T Ballpark, Bay Bridge
- South of Market – Opposite SF Museum of Modern Art
Moscone Center, Metreon Center, Yerba Buena Gardens, Jewish Contemporary Museum, SF MOMA, CalTrain Station
- City Hall – Corner of Fulton and Larkin
San Francisco City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Opera House, Ballet, Civic Center, New Library
- Union Square – Outside Macys Department Store (this San Francisco Bus Tour will stop here for 5 minutes) Major Department Stores, San Francisco Shopping Center, Crocker Galleria, Hotels, Theatres and Cable Car
- Chinatown Gate – Outside Triton Hotel
Pagoda Gates, Portsmouth Square, Chinatown shopping and restaurants, Old St. Mary’s Church.
- Chinatown / Financial District – Outside Hilton Financial Hotel
Financial District, Transamerica Pyramid, Bank of America Building, Fortune Cookie Factory, Exotic Cuisines
- North Beach – Washington Square (Outside Joey & Eddies)
Italian District Restaurants, Coit Tower, Washington Square
- Lombard Street – Corner of Lombard and Columbus
Crookedest Street, Russian Hill, Hyde Street Cable Car
- Fisherman's Wharf – Pier 43 ½
Pier 39, Bay Cruise, Wax Museum, Boudin Bakery, USS Pampanito, Sea Lions, Shopping
This San Francisco bus tour departs 09:30am till 5:00pm every 30-60 minutes Year Round