This San Francisco CityPASS Includes:
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport : unlimited transportation on Muni cable cars, street cars, and buses for 7 consecutive days (compare with $6 regular fare per cable car ride)
- California Academy of Sciences: general admission including exhibits, aquarium, rain forest, planetarium, natural history museum and the living roof
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure: one one-hour cruise
- Aquarium of the Bay general admission OR Monterey Bay Aquarium general admission
- de Young Museum and Legion of Honor (if visited on the same day) OR Entry to the Exploratorium
San Francisco CityPASS is a carefully selected collection of San Francisco’s most popular, most famous attractions, priced a whopping 49% less than the cost of tickets purchased separately. The CityPass youth price (ages 5-12) shaves 46% off individual ticket prices. CityPass is valid for nine days.
Inside each San Francisco CityPASS booklet are: five actual admission tickets – plus unlimited cable car rides, each with a little tip revealing a CityPass secret to skip main ticket lines. Plan an action-packed weekend -- or take up to nine leisurely days -- to explore San Francisco’s shops, restaurants, and neighborhoods. San Francisco CityPass includes MUNI transportation and one admission to each attraction
Booklets provide you with: attraction information, transportation directions, best times to visit, a map, and expert advice on where to find distinctive San Francisco tastes, goods, and off-beat places from the experts at National Geographic Traveler magazine.
CityPASS. It’s the smart ticket to an affordable San Francisco adventure.