There really is nothing more beautiful than Niagara Falls by moonlight. Allow one of our experienced guides to escort you around the city, ensuring that you don't miss a thing while visiting the amazing shopping malls, theaters, & casinos.
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Starts: Tour begins at your accommodation in Niagara Falls
Options from $0.00 to $0.00
Premier Grand Luncheon
- Enjoy a thrilling ride aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat (Rain Gear Provided)
- Explore the adventurous Journey Behind the Falls scenic tunnels (Rain Gear Provided)
- Descend the gorge and walk the mighty rapids on the White Water Boardwalk
- View the Falls atop the Tower for an aerial & panoramic view of the Niagara Region
- Receive FREE return passes to the Tower
- View the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle
- Visit the oldest state park in the USA, Niagara Falls State Park
- Visit All Key viewing areas of the Falls including Goat Island
- Grand Falls View Dining* ** Enjoy a delicious Luncheon overlooking the majestic Falls.
This "Two Country Adventure" tour is designed for those who want to See & Do it All in Niagara! Featuring the very best of BOTH the American & Canadian sides of Niagara, PLUS elegant dining overlooking the Falls.
In addition you will visit or view the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Three Sister Islands, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Park, American Observation Tower, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, Queen Victoria Park, Giant Whirlpool, Spanish Aero Car, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Botanical Gardens and the Floral Clock
Includes: Attraction Fees, Parking Fees, Pick-up & Drop-off Service, Road Tolls, Bridge Tolls, Dining, Meal Taxes, Meal Gratuity, All Surcharges, and Tax
- Valid passport is required. Certain nationalities require visas from Canadian authorities in order to enter Canada