- See the spectacular views of Maui’s coastline, West Maui Mountain, and Jurassic Falls
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the deep valleys and towering sea cliffs.
- Enjoy impressive views of the “Wall of Tears” and 20 other different waterfalls.
- Maui Helicopter Tour available daily
25-35 Minute Flight Time
Experience West Maui mountains Puukukui crater, the second wettest spot in world. view waterfalls such as the "wall of tears", "Jurassic Falls", rugged coastline and beautiful Lahaina Resort beaches from above.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- All prices per person
- Routes or flight times may vary due to weather and other conditions
- Maui Helicopter Tour flight times are an average and may vary a few minutes over/under
- Helicopter Tours are subject to space availability & changes.
- Prices and tour offers subject to change without notice
- For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- We have a 24-hour cancellation Policy for a refund
- Maui Helicopter Tour rates shown are current at time of publishing, but subject to change without notice.
- Based on fluctuating fuel prices, the surcharge may increase or decrease.
- Some restrictions apply
- A DVD of your Maui Helicopter Tour is available for an additional charge.
- FAA regulations require that all passengers are weighed on a certified scale prior to boarding the aircraft. When making a reservation all passengers will be asked what their body weights are, it is imperative that you provide us with your correct body weight fully clothed with shoes, camera etc.; passengers whose weight exceeds the amount given at the time of reservation may be denied boarding. Passengers weighing over 250 lbs, may be required to purchase an additional seat.