From Las Vegas, travel to Zion National Park on a deluxe motorcoach and enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch as you soak in the sites and sounds of Zion!
- Experience the profound majesty that the Zion National Park has to offer to visitors
- Enjoy the convenience of a hotel-pickup
- Travel in luxury & comfort in a deluxe motorcoach
- Completely narrated by a professional tour guide who will inform & entertain with insights of the culture, history & geology of the sites
- Keep an eye out for native animals such as golden eagles & mountain lions
- Some of the most unique plantlife lives in this part of the world including ponderosa pines & prickly pear cacti
- Explore the different life zones of the 229-square mile park, from desert to forest
- See the most visited section of Zion National Park: Zion Canyon
- See the most beautiful of the rock formations, including the Great White Throne & Temple of Sinawava
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch.
Zion National Park is a stunning mix of beautiful natural rock formations, flora & fauna. The park is altogether 229-square miles & is made up of several distinct life zones. These include lower desert areas dominated by canyons & higher forested plateaus. Some of the animals native to the park area are mountain lions, mule deer & golden eagles. Beautiful flora includes ponderosa pines, prickly pear cacti & Indian paintbrushes. A total of 289 bird species, 75 mammals (including 19 species of bat), 32 reptiles and numerous plant species inhabit the park.
Spend much of your tour in the most beautiful section of the park, the Zion Canyon. The Zion Canyon was carved out by the Virgin River & is 15 miles long, with walls rising up to 3,000 feet off the canyon floor. The canyon consists of the tallest sandstone walls in the world. The flow of the Virgin River & movement of the earth’s crust has created spectacular rock formations, including towers, temples & mesas.
Enjoy some of the best sights in Zion National Park. This includes East Temple, the Court of the Patriarchs and the Great White Throne. Colors of these amazing sand scultures range from cream, to pink, to red. See the massive canyon walls with the bright blue sky above.
During certain times of the year, this tour will also include Bryce Canyon.
This is an unforgettable experience. Visit one of the Nation's most unique and beautiful parks. It's truly a treasure. Book your tickets now!