- Explore the natural wonders of Red Rock Canyon, right outside Las Vegas
- Enjoy the convenience of a hotel-pickup & drop-off
- Travel in luxury & comfort in a custom 4X4 vehicle
- Completely narrated by a professional tour guide who will inform & entertain with insights of the culture, history & geology of the sites
- Visit the area popular for use in movies & commercials
- Experience local flora in the form of desert wildflowers, ponderosa pines & Joshua trees
- See the Keystone Thrust, a set of peaks & walls which rise up to 3,000 feet
- Travel the Rocky Run Road, where you can see ancient cave paintings
- At the Canyon Visitor Center you can shop in the gift store & see the center’s mascot tortoise, Mojave Max
- Experience breathtaking views of some of the most stunning natural wonders of the country
We offer morning and afternoon tours for you convenience, this tour includes complimentary Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off in comfort and style in a luxurious custom 4X4 vehicle that holds 6-10 guests, allowing for an intimate, small group experience. A professional tour guide will narrate the 4 hour tour through the Red Rock Canyon & share intriguing facts & stories about the culture & history. The guide will also point out the local flora & fauna, as guests experience exciting wildlife sightings.
The scenery of Red Rock Canyon, which encompasses 197,000 acres within the Mojave Desert, is so beautiful that it is often used in movies & commercials. It is called Red Rock because of the red sandstone formation known as Keystone Thrust that dominates the area. The area has over 600 different species of plants, including ponderosa pines & Joshua trees.
Tour Highlights Include:
Wilson Cliffs - A massive wall of rock is what makes up the Wilson Cliffs, which are bordered by deposits of petrified wood.
Keystone Thrust - Set of red sandstone peaks & walls which rise up to 3,000 feet.
Calico Hills - So named because of the distinct contrast in the hills between the grey limestone & red sandstone.
Rocky Run Road - Tour includes an off-road adventure up the rustic Rocky Run Road, where you’ll experience sights of beautiful wildflowers, rich plant life & distinctive ancient cave paintings.
Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center - The visitor center provides guests with an opportunity to view exhibitions about the area & shop in the gift shop. It also is the location of a desert tortoise habitat & the home of the center’s mascot tortoise, Mojave Max.