- Take in the sights on this Grand Canyon bus tour
- Enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Mather and Yavapai Points!
- Tour includes a continental breakfast and a sub-style lunch!
- Learn about the history of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam!
- The entire Grand Canyon bus tour lasts approximately 14 hours
Don’t leave Las Vegas without taking time away from the “Strip” to visit the peaceful magnificence of one of America’s most incredible sights: the Grand Canyon. Sit back and relax in the comfort of a luxury motor coach as you make your way toward the Grand Canyon and gaze at the stunning beauty of the Nevada desert on this Grand Canyon bus tour.
This Grand Canyon bus tour begins as the motor coach picks passengers up from most Las Vegas Hotels. On the way, a professional and experienced driver will narrate portions of the tour and provide details about the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Hoover Dam! On the ride to the Grand Canyon, enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast. A sub-style, box lunch will be served at the Grand Canyon where you can eat at Mather Point or on the bus.
This Grand Canyon bus tour is approximately 14 hours in length. Children under the age of 2 are free. It is recommended you bring a car seat for the child's safety on the bus. Be sure to check if your Las Vegas hotel is included in our pick-up, drop-off services.
Book this one of a kind Grand Canyon bus tour today!