- Hop on hop off at 20 different stops on this Trolley tour of Boston
- Boston Trolley Tour Available daily every 20-30 minutes
In order to give you a real taste of the city, our Boston Trolley Tour covers all the major areas including Downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the Theater District, and the Waterfront District. Stand on the very ground where Samuel Adams, James Otis, and other revolutionary leaders urged their fellow colonials to fight for liberty in Faneuil Hall. See the spot where the Boston Massacre occurred just outside the Old State House. Walk along the Boston Harbor where the Redcoats marched ashore in 1768.
Old Town Trolley Tours also makes 5 exclusive stops on this Boston Trolley Tour: the Historic North End, North Station, Fenway Park, Boston Convention & Exposition Center, and the Seaport District. Explore the Paul Revere House, the Old North Church, and Copp’s Hill Burying Grounds in the North End. See Fenway Park, the oldest stadium in Major League Baseball still in use. Check out the impressive architecture of the Boston Convention Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
There’s no better way to see all of Boston than with Old Town Trolley Tours. Look for the orange and green trolleys for the best Boston trolley tour in town!
Buy an Old Town Trolley Ticket and receive a second day FREE onboard Boston's Best On & Off Trolley Tour
Your Choice of: FREE admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum OR a FREE Boston Harbor Cruise (choose when you arrive)
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
5) Old State House Museum
6) Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
7) Cheers "The Original"
8) Copley Square/ Newbury St. Boutiques
9) Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Shopping Galleries
11) Back Bay & Hynes Convention Center
12) Fenway Park
14) Charles Street/ Antique Row
15) Boston State House/ Boston Common
16) South Station, Boston Tea Party
17) Boston Convention & Exposition Center
18) Seaport District