San Francisco Double Decker Night Tour!
- North Beach – San Francisco’s Italian Neighborhood.
- Chinatown – Home to largest Chinese community outside of Asia
- Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
- Alamo Square – See the famous “Painted Ladies” Victorian houses
- Civic Center – City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Bill Graham Auditorium
- California St – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
- Embarcadero – Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, Alcatraz, Pier 39
Night Loop departs at 6pm daily with a 7:00pm departure during the summer. Click here for a Tour Map !
This 90 minute tour of San Francisco includes the best of the city by night. The tour includes Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Embarcadero. Departing from Union Square, or Fisherman's Wharf this tour covers the major attractions of San Francisco by night. Exact highlights may vary according to season, weather, and San Francisco's famous traffic.
This tour is NOT running for December 2013. It will be replaced with the Holiday Lights Tour of San Francisco. Book the Holiday Lights Tour here!
Please note: Night tour is at 6:00 PM . Depending on the time of year; it may not be dark on this tour.