- Experience one of Central Florida's most popular attractions; Kennedy Space Center
- Complimentary round trip transportation from most Orlando or Kissimmee hotels
- Includes a professionally narrated tour of Kennedy Space Center
- Enjoy unlimited access to Space Center exhibits
- Take the Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour
Your first stop will be the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame where you discover the heroes of the Last Frontier: Outer Space.
See the largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia ever assembled; experience actual space artifacts, and live the human side of space like you never imagined you could, or ride the wildest G-Force trainer and feel the pressure of four times of gravity.
Next we go to the visitor center of the Kennedy Space Center, where you will find the only back-to-back twin IMAX theatres in the world showcasing two exciting motion pictures on screens 5 1/2 stories tall! These enormous screens and state of the art sound system allows you to delve into the weightless environment of a space station, take a peek at the future in 3-D and experience the thrilling sensation of space flight.
Then join the NASA bus tour with stops at the shuttle launch pads observation tower and the Saturn V center to see a simulated lift off. Spend the day learning about and experiencing Kennedy Space Center!