Heading to New Orleans and up for an unforgettable adventure? Hop on the Louisiana Airboat Tour. Board a high-speed airboat and you will be speeding past authentic Cajun Villages and New Orleans’ wildlife in minutes.
- Take an Louisiana Airboat Tour through the swamps of Southern Louisiana
- Hold on tight as your airboat speeds through Louisiana’s bayous and swamps
- Explore the Cajun Village of Lafitte, a small town located on the Bayou Barataria
- Keep your eyes open for the chance to spot a famous giant Louisiana Catfish
- Live dangerously by holding a baby aligator...if you choose
The adventure begins as our airboat speeds into waters of New Orleans. Every Louisiana Airboat Tour is unique! You will surely spot some native swamp creatures, some you wouldn’t have ever imagined you would see. For instance, you get the opportunity to feed a giant catfish, hold a baby alligator, or simply meet a nutria face to face.
Explore the Cajun Village of Lafitte, located on the Bayou Barataria. This quaint town is full of history and charm, and is sure to be one of the highlights.
An expert guide will narrate the entire, half-day tour, feeding you fun facts about every sight we see. A maximum of 7 passengers are allowed on an airboat during Louisiana Swamp Airboat Adventure. You will have the best seat in the swamp for easily exploring the historical and exciting sights.
All the boats are driven by the powerful and reliable Chevy 454 and 450 horsepower engines. Ensuring your safety on these high-power airboats, only C.D.L licensed drivers are hired to drive these boats. Since, this one is an adventurous tour, we do not allow children below 8 years of age.
Don't miss out on this one of a chance opportunity! Do something unique in New Orleans! Take our Louisiana Airboat Tour!