- This Grand Tour of Los Angeles offers hotel pickup available from many Los Angeles area hotels
- Over 20 area highlights exploredon this Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- This 3/4 day tour is available daily
On the Grand Tour of Los Angeles you will see all of the following attractions plus much more.
Book this Grand Tour of Los Angeles today!
- Hollywood - Where the stars live and work in the movie and television capital of the world and home of the Academy Awards.
- Mann's Chinese Theatre - See the footprints and handprints of your favorite movie legends.
- Kodak Theatre - Crown jewel of Hollywood and home of the Oscars!
- Walk of Fame - View over 2000 stars on Hollywood's greatest boulevard.
- Hollywood Sign - See the most popular sign in the world.
- Melrose Avenue - See the chic and trendy shops & restaurants.
- Beverly Hills - Home of the rich and famous.
- Sunset Strip - Playground of the stars.
- Chinatown - Where East meets West.
- Rodeo Drive - See where the stars shop in many exclusive boutiques, like Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Chanel and Bijan.
- Westwood Village - Home of UCLA.
- Farmer's Market - Famous for its unique shopping and eateries where you can stop and eat lunch.
- Olvera Street - Los Angeles was born here in 1781.
- Music Center - See three theaters, water fountains, plazas and more.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - Home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- Civic Center - One of the largest government centers in the country.
- Little Tokyo - The only one of its kind.
- Marina del Rey - The world's largest man-made small boat harbor.
- Fisherman's Village - Discover the unique shops and restaurants along the waterfront.
- Venice Beach - See roller skaters with guitars, and muscle men and women pumping iron.