An incredible 5½ to 6 hour expedition to Kauai's Na Pali Coast. We'll leave the modern world behind-darting in and out of sea caves, plunging under cascading waterfalls, and encountering the dramatic peaks and majestic valleys of the Na Pali Coast.
When conditions allow, we'll land on a remote beach (Nualolo Kai) for hiking, snorkeling, and a delicious lunch. Take a guided historical hike to the ruins of an 800 year old Hawaiian fishing village. Explore the same thriving reef ecosystem that supported ancient Hawaiians.
Due to ocean conditions from October through April, the beach landing is conditional based on current ocean activity.
- Expert snorkeling instruction
- Soft silicone masks, “dry” snorkels, fins, and even corrective lenses!
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
Food is catered by Grinds
- Beverages: Provided throughout the tour.
- Box Lunch: Smoked turkey, ham and salami on freshly baked french bread, potato salad.
- Dessert: Chocolate chip cookie.